Located in the Watles ski resort, the Bubo Kinderpark
ski kindergarden is run by experienced educators who are on call to take care of the little ones. Here, kids are offered an exciting program based around skiing which will keep them busy and having fun from morning until early afternoon. In this way, children are able to first learn about winter sports in a playful and engaging way.
The Bubo ski kindergarden is open from Sunday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The kindergarden offers two magic carpets, each over 20 m long, as well as a ski carousel and an authentic igloo. In addition, there are many toys and outdoor games on offer.
The Plantapatsch mountain restaurant
offers an entire kids’ area called Kinderoase for young skiers. The Kinderoase is heated and also is equipped with a children’s toilet. Upon request, parents can reserve the Bubo Kinderpark, including assisted children’s meals in the Kinderoase restaurant corner.
21.12.2017 - 04.04.2018
Sunday to Friday from 10 am to 3 pm
The Bubo Kinderpark is overseen by experienced educators.
• Travel by snow locomotive from the collection point at the ski school (chairlift mountain station) to Bubo Kinderpark each working day at 10 am
• Return for lunch at approximately 11.45 am
• Lunch Break in the Plantapatsch hut, in the kids’ restaurant on the 1st
• Return train to the Bubo Kinderpark in the afternoon at 1.30 pm
• Return to the starting point, where children can be picked up by their parents at 3 pm
By agreement with the ski school, children can also be brought directly to the school office in the morning (at 9.30 am) and picked up in the same place in the afternoon (approx. 3.30 pm).
The Prices 2016/17