Located in the Watles ski area, the Bubo Kinderpark ski kindergarten is run by experienced educators who are on call to take care of the little ones. Here, kids are offered an exciting program based around skiing, which will keep them busy and having fun from morning until early afternoon. In this way, children are able to learn about winter sports in a playful and engaging way.
The Bubo ski kindergarten is open from Sunday to Friday, from 10 am to 3 pm. The kindergarten offers a magic carpet, over 20 m long, as well as a ski carousel. In addition, there are many toys and outdoor games on offer.
The Plantapatsch mountain hut offers an entire kids’ area called Kinderoase for young skiers. The Kinderoase is heated and equipped with a children’s toilet. Upon request, parents can reserve the Bubo Kinderpark, including assisted children’s meals in the Kinderoase restaurant.
From 4 children Sunday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
With less than 4 children only half day!
The Bubo Kinderpark is overseen by experienced educators.
• Travel by snow locomotive from the meeting point at the ski school (chairlift mountain station) to Bubo Kinderpark on workdays at 10 am
• Return for lunch at approximately 11.45 am
• Lunch Break in the Plantapatsch mountain hut, in the kids’ restaurant on the 1st floor
• Return train to the Bubo Kinderpark in the afternoon at 1.30 pm
• Return to the starting point, where children can be picked up by their parents at 3 pm
By agreement with the ski school, children can also be brought directly to the school office in the morning (at 9.30 am) and picked up in the same place in the afternoon (approx. 3.30 pm).
full day, lunch included
| 1 day
| 2 days
| 3 days
| 4 days
| 5 days
| 6 days
Valley station Watles
I-39024 Malles Venosta/Burgusio
Tel. (Winterseason): +39 0473 83 07 57